Registration is now SOLD OUT for ASEW 2019!
If you wish to be put on a waitlist or have any questions please contact the workshop secretariat on [email protected]
Please note all fees are quoted in Australian Dollars and include GST
|Registration Type||Standard Registration|
Payment can only be made by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard and American Express accepted). Please note, we are unable to accept cash or cheque payments.
Full registrations include;
• Full two-day attendance at all sessions at the ASEW 2019 Workshop
• Morning and afternoon tea each day
• Lunch each day
Day registrations include;
• One full day attendance at all sessions at the ASEW 2019 Workshop on your selected day.
• Morning and afternoon tea on selected day
• Lunch on selected day
Don’t miss out on the Offsite Dinner being held on Monday 28 October 2019 at the Royal Melbourne Hotel. Click here to view details of the restaurant.
Ticket price: $55 per person includes a three course dinner. Beverages to be purchased at your own expense on the night.
An INCOSE Knowledge Exam will be held within the ASEW program. The paper exam has the same format as the standard knowledge exam, with 100 multiple-choice questions in 100 minutes for the paper exam, contrasted with 120 items in 120 minutes for the computer exam. Candidates with special needs may be given additional time. In both cases, candidates will need to arrive thirty minutes prior to the exam’s start to show ID and receive instructions. All candidates will use an answer sheet to record their answers for the paper exam. Registrations for the exam will close 4 days prior. ”
The knowledge exam will take place on Monday 28 October 2019 at the ASEW venue, 10.30am – 12.30pm.
You will need to arrive 30 minutes before the start of the exam
Cost for the exam: $55
You may register for the exam on the registration form below. If you wish to write the exam only please contact Tarryn Silver at [email protected]
Terms and Conditions
• A refund policy will apply for cancellation as follows:
Cancellation more than 60 calendar days before the event will incur an AUD$100.00 cancellation fee.
Cancellation between 30 to 60 calendar days before the event will be given a 75% refund
Cancellation within 30 calendar days before the event will not be refunded
• Transfer of registration is allowed if you notify our office at least 5 business days before event. Please note that any difference in fees will have to be paid if the replacement registrant is not entitled to the same rate. No refunds will be provided for transfers to a lower fee item.
• Engineers Australia reserves the right to alter, amend or cancel all or any of the arrangements contained in the program.
• Engineers Australia cannot accept responsibility for delegates’ late transport arrivals or non-arrivals due to delays outside of their control.
• I acknowledge and consent that during my attendance at this event my image or voice may be recorded via video, photograph or by any other means (“recorded”) by an officer or official of this event, which may be distributed or published at the discretion of Engineers Australia. If you do not wish to be recorded, please select “I do not agree” to the Privacy Consent at the time of registration
Social events cancellation policy
The Organisers reserve the right to cancel or vary optional activities if minimum numbers are not reached.
Regrettably, optional social events and additional ticket cancellations cannot be refunded if participation is cancelled less than 14 days prior to the event.
All payments are made online using a VISA, Mastercard, American Express.
All fees above are quoted in Australian dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST.